Thank you for registering for our Annual Conference on February 26th, for those of you traveling in from out of town we hope your travel is smooth and please make sure to dress warmly we may remain in single digits temps the next 48 hours.
A few reminders and notices for tomorrows event including:
- Welcome Reception tonight
- Conference App
- Certification Credits
- Community Cares Event
- The Ronald McDonald House Donation List
WELCOME RECEPTION WHEN AND WHERE: Tonight: Monday, February 25th, From 5 pm to 7 pm . Event will be held at the Hewing Hotel 300 Washington Ave N, Minneapolis, MN 55401 there is street and valet parking available.
CONFERENCE WHEN AND WHERE: Tomorrow: Tuesday, February 26th, registration starts at 7:00 am, the meeting will kick off at 8:30 am. Event will be held at the University of Minnesota McNamara Alumni Center. 200 Oak Street SE, Minneapolis, MN 55455
AGENDA HIGHLIGHTS: Full Agenda located HERE
- 7:00 am-8:30 am- Registration, networking and continental breakfast
- 8:30 am-8:35 am- Presidents Welcome and Announcements
- 8:35 am-9:35 am- Keynote: Pivot Concept - Adam Markel
- 9:45 am-10:45 am-Session 1
- 11:00 am-12:00 pm-Session 2
- 12:00 pm-1:30 pm-Lunch - Stephen Cryne, President at the Canadian Employee Relocation Council - ongoing charity event as well
- 1:45 pm-2:45 pm- Session 3
- 3:00 pm-4:00 pm- Corporate and Supplier Sessions
- 4:00 pm-5:00 pm-Networking Reception
CONFERENCE APP: We're excited to announce we have a brand new mobile guide for you to use on Guidebook! Get the guide to access the most up-to-date information about our event, including schedules, maps, and much more.
Get our guide here: https://guidebook.com/g/merc2019
Android and iOS users:
1. Tap the "Download" button to download the free Guidebook app
2. Open Guidebook and you can find our "2019 Minnesota Employee Relocation Conference" guide
3. Tap "Enter passphrase" and enter merc2019 to download our guide
PARKING: The McNamara Center is located on the East Bank of the University of Minnesota Minneapolis campus, across from Williams Arena and TCF Bank Stadium. An adjacent 500-car ramp is connected by tunnel to the Alumni Center. The ramp entrance is on University Ave. Parking is $3.00 per hour with a daily maximum of $12.00. Once inside the parking ramp, take the East elevator to tunnel B or street level. The Alumni Center is the copper building adjacent to the ramp. Map HERE
CERTIFICATION CREDITS: Reminder that our conference is eligible for 6 CRP, 6 GMS and 5.5HRCI credits. Make sure to look out for the recertification forms at the conference.
LAWN GAMES FUNDRAISER: During the conference we will be having a Lawn Games Tournament to benefit The Ronald McDonald House. Games will include Giant Jenga, Cornhole, and Yahtzee. Registration proceeds going to the charity. Sign up is just $20 per person. This is an add on to the Conference Registration and can be found HERE
DONATIONS FOR RONALD MCDONALD HOUSE: - Find items to bring to donate to The Ronald McDonald House with their wish list here.
We look forward to seeing you soon!