DRRC Q1 Educational Luncheon Program
|Export to Calendar | Login Required to Register|
|March 29, 2019 10:00 am - 02:00 pm|
|Detroit Regional Chamber, One Woodward Avenue, Suite 1900, Detroit, MI 48226|
- Detroit Regional Chamber: One Woodward Avenue, Detroit, MI 48226, 19th Floor - Suite 1900.
- Parking available in surface lots or garage throughout Detroit, please CLICK HERE for additional parking information.
- 10:00 - 10:30 am: Registration and Networking
- 10:30 - 11:00 am: Welcome and DRRC Committee Updates
- 11:00 - 11:45 am: Introduction to Let's Detroit, County Regional Partner Panel and Q&A
- 11:45 - 12:00 pm: Break
- 12:00 - 12:45 pm: Young Professional Relocation Panel and Q&A
- 12:45 - 2:00 pm: Program Wrap-Up, Lunch and Networking
- PANEL 1: Attendees will learn about the Detroit Regional Chamber’s new resource for relocation professionals to promote the region, Let’s Detroit and hear from Ann Arbor SPARK, Oakland County and Macomb County on more localized talent attraction initiatives, and how Mobility professionals can leverage these resources.
- PANEL 2: We will then hear from three young professionals connected to Let’s Detroit who recently relocated to Southeast Michigan. These professionals will share why they moved to the region, how they adjusted, what they love most about living in Michigan, and how Mobility professionals can help out-of-state professionals quickly and deeply connect to the community.
- Sarah Craft, Manager, Detroit Drives Degrees/Detroit Regional Chamber (photo and bio)
- John Paul Rea, Deputy County Executive at Macomb County (photo and bio)
- Jennifer Llewellyn, Manager Oakland County Workforce Development (photo and bio)
- Jenn Cornell Queen, Vice President of Marketing and Communications, Ann Arbor SPARK (photo and bio)
- Jordan Butler, Design and Release Engineer, Ford Motor Company (photo and bio)
- Hind Ourahou, Culture Transformation Consultant, General Motors (photo and bio)
- Tim Gerstenberger, Senior Recruiter, Ally (photo and bio)
- 1 GMS® and 2 CRP® Credits Approved
- HRCI Credit Pending
- SERVICE MEMBERS: $35 each
- Current Primary & Secondary Service Members only
- For 2019 Membership Renewal Info CLICK HERE
- SERVICE NON-MEMBERS: $60 each
- Please note this includes guests of DRRC Service Members
- Not a DRRC Member? CLICK HERE to learn how to join!
- CORPORATE HR/SPEAKER ATTENDEES:
- Complimentary, however please continue to register for meeting and choose "Corporate/Speaker"
- PLATINUM OR GOLD ANNUAL SPONSORS:
- Complimentary*, however please continue to register for meeting and choose "Platinum/Gold Sponsorship"
- *See details on how many complimentary per year - CLICK HERE
The following people have already registered for this event.