DRRC Q2 Educational Breakfast Program
|Export to Calendar | Register Now|
|June 27, 2019 08:00 am - 12:00 pm|
|UAW - Ford National Programs Center, Detroit|
- UAW - Ford National Programs Center, 151 W Jefferson Ave, Detroit, MI 48226
- Parking available in surface lots or garage throughout Detroit, please CLICK HERE for additional parking information.
8:00am – 9:00am: Registration, Networking and Breakfast
9:00am – 9:30am: Welcome and DRRC Committee Updates
9:30am – 10:30am: Worldwide ERC® Tax and Legal Update and Q&A
10:30am – 10:45am: Quick 15 minute Break
10:45am - 11:45am: US Real Estate Trends and Topics – Update Summer 2019 and Q&A
11:45am – 12:00pm: Program Wrap-Up
We will dive into the current mobility tax and legal issues from Worldwide ERC®’s Tax Counsel and Government Affairs Offices as presented at the Tax and Legal Update Session at the Atlanta WERC Americas Conference in May including an update on what’s happening in Washington that may affect you or your business. You will improve your understanding of the issues Worldwide ERC®’s Government Affairs Forums are focusing on through a synopsis of the Tax Forum Meeting which took place in Atlanta prior to the beginning of the conference. You can ask your most pressing questions during the Q & A session.
You will receive a broad overview of how real estate market across the country, including the greater Detroit area, are performing in both real estate sales and residential rentals. Board members from Relocation Director’s Council will bring you into their markets via video and give you a glimpse of lifestyle, challenges and trends corporate transferees will experience when moving to these locations. In addition, market disrupters and industry innovations will be discussed in the last portion of the presentation.
United Real Estate Group
ERA Reardon Realty
- 2 CRP® Credits
- 1 HR General HRCI® Credit
Life Remodeled (website)
- SERVICE MEMBERS: $35 each
- Current Primary & Secondary Service Members only
- For 2019 Membership Renewal Info CLICK HERE
- SERVICE NON-MEMBERS: $60 each
- Please note this includes guests of DRRC Service Members
- Not a DRRC Member? CLICK HERE to learn how to join!
- CORPORATE HR/SPEAKER ATTENDEES:
- Complimentary, however please continue to register for meeting and choose "Corporate/Speaker"
- PLATINUM OR GOLD ANNUAL SPONSORS:
- Complimentary*, however please continue to register for meeting and choose "Platinum/Gold Sponsorship"
- *See details on how many complimentary per year - CLICK HERE
The following people have already registered for this event.