About the DRRC
WELCOME TO THE DETROIT REGIONAL RELOCATION COUNCIL
Recognized as a regional group by Worldwide ERC® (Employee Relocation Council), the Detroit Regional Relocation Council (DRRC) is a professional organization providing a forum for sharing the latest information and resources available in the corporate mobility arena.
Focusing on the needs of its members, DRRC’s goal is to give corporate human resource managers and service providers the tools to effectively address the complex issues of domestic and international relocations.
“DRRC events keep me informed about issues facing relocation today. I often consult with colleagues I’ve worked with through DRRC programs to get input I need,” said Leslie Raetz, General Motors, past President, DRRC
Our members and Guests, coming from many professions, are offered a wide variety of opportunities:
- Regularly scheduled local meetings that offer seminars and presentations conveniently available to you from Metro Detroit locations. While eliminating the cost and time of national sessions, our meetings address the same industry topics and trends, with opportunities to learn best practices from local and national industry experts.
- (S)CRP® (Certified Relocation Professional) and (S)GMS® (Global Mobility Specialist) credits to those participating in DRRC educational programs.
- HR recertification credit hours toward PHR, SPHR and GPHR recertification through the HR Certification Institute may be offered, depending on the topics of our meetings/events and HRCI educational session approval.
- Networking Events, sometimes coupled with educational meetings…at some really cool venues.
- Community charitable giving opportunities at all meetings as well as other special hands on involvement from time to time throughout the year.