Join or Renew Membership
NEW MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION /♦/ ANNUAL RENEWALS
Once you have joined or renewed your membership, it's time to join a Committee! CLICK HERE
o NEW MEMBERS:
Thank you for your interest in becoming a Member of the DRRC! We offer three categories of memberships:
♦ Service Provider Memberships are intended for companies providing all forms of relocation-related services;
♦ Individual Memberships are designed for persons who may have been recently displaced, or who may be interested in joining the relocation industry;
♦ Corporate Memberships are intended for Employers and/or HR departments actively engaged in relocating employees - membership for these members only is complimentary (subject to verification)
Review our Membership Types page to ensure that you meet the criteria listed for your particular membership category.
|o| TO APPLY FOR NEW DRRC MEMBERSHIP(S):
#1: "ADD PROFILE" to input your information - the "ADD PROFILE" link is located at the top right corner of our home page, just above the social media icons.
- For the "DRRC MEMBERSHIP STATUS" field, select "New Member".
- For the "DRRC MEMBERSHIP TYPE" field, select "Primary - 1 per Company" for the person who is joining the DRRC on behalf of the Company (and who will then become the primary contact for that company). All subsequent members from the same company should select "Secondary Member" for this field.
- REMEMBER TO HIT THE SUBMIT BUTTON when you're finished!
! PLEASE NOTE: A submitted profile DOES NOT automatically grant DRRC membership; profile submission is your DRRC Membership Application. Steps 2 & 3 must be completed in order to become a Member of the DRRC. Please do not proceed to the dues payment step at this time!
#2: Your APPLICATION information will be emailed to the DRRC Membership Committee Chairperson. Per DRRC ByLaws, all New Member applications must be voted upon by the DRRC Board of Directors.
#3: Once the Board of Directors approves each New Member Application, the Membership Chairperson will contact you. At this time, Service Provider or Individual Member dues are required. New Corporate Members (ie: Employers or HR professionals with relocating employees), you're all set - your Membership dues are waived.
- Membership dues may be paid either online via PayPal, or by check payable to DRRC.
- For online payments please proceed to our On Line Payments page.
- Checks may be mailed to: DRRC - New Membership, P.O. Box 1233, Troy MI 48099-1233. With your check, kindly include the Member Company Name as well as the names of each member for whom dues are being remitted. CLICK HERE for the mail-in form.
o RENEWING MEMBERS:
Thank you for your Membership renewal! For annual renewals, follow these steps:
#1: Please Login - this link is located at the top right corner of our home page, just above the social media icons. If you need a reminder for your Login ID & password, please click here to email a request for assistance.
#2: Once you're logged in, the options will change to: Logout | Your Profile. Click on "Your Profile"; in the "DRRC Membership Status" drop-down menu, select "Renewing". Update or correct any other profile information as needed. VERY IMPORTANT --PLEASE REMEMBER TO HIT THE SUBMIT BUTTON, as this will send an email letting us know you are renewing.
#3: If you're unable to submit an on-line renewal, CLICK HERE for a printable renewal form. Follow the instructions on the renewal form.
#4. SUBMIT DUES FOR SERVICE PROVIDERS or INDIVIDUAL MEMBERS:
Your annual dues may be paid on-line via PayPal, or by check payable to"DRRC". Once you've completed Step #2 and have submitted your current profile:
- For on-line payments CLICK HERE
- Checks may be mailed to: DRRC - Renewals, P.O. Box 1233, Troy MI 48099-1233. With the check, kindly include the completed printable renewal form so we'll know the members for whom renewal dues are being paid.
- Corporate Members (ie: Employers or HR professionals with relocating employees), you're all set - your Membership dues are waived.
- NOTE: UNTIL YOUR ANNUAL DUES ARE PAID IN FULL, YOU CANNOT BE CONSIDERED A CURRENT DRRC MEMBER. You will be considered a NON-MEMBER for program/event registrations & fees, and you won't have access to Members' Only areas of this website.